The price alert function is currently in beta.
Alerts may be delayed or not sent even if the conditions for notification have been met.
You will be notified by e-mail or phone when the price of the currency has met the conditions that have been set.
- The Price fluctuation rate setting will alert you when there is a price change of more than the % you have set in the setting page within a short time span.
- The time span is fixed at 15 minutes for BTC, and 30 minutes for non-BTC currencies.
- The Hit price setting will alert you when the price of the currency reaches over or under the price you have set in the setting page.
- You will receive a phone call from an anonymous number.
- For already registered alerts, if an email address or phone number that is not registered in your account is set, you cannot change the settings of the notification destination.